Sunday, June 12, 2011

Welcome to Having a Ball's new blog!













Hi there! Alot of folks ask me about events I've catered, ideas for displaying the cake balls, ball pops and dessert balls, and much more, so I thought I'd jump on the blog train and give it a go! I will try to update this blog weekly and post new pictures from events I've catered, creations I've done and a few "experiments" I'm working on. I would LOVE feedback, suggestions and any comments on my little treats! The support I've gotten in Midland, Houston, Dallas and even as far as California has been amazing! I love to create, bake and offer something different with my business, so thank you for all of your support, love and help along the way! I hope to make this blog interesting, funny and informative with ideas, personal stories and updates!

For my first post, I wanted to include some pictures of the Minnie Pops I've done for two parties. They turned out so cute! I'm working on some other animal pops and also getting very busy on 4th of July orders! Please keep checking back for new updates, offers, news and more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment